HV Tribe CrossFit – CrossFit Compete
Warm-up (No Measure)
3 rounds @increasing intensity on each round
2 minutes Row or Bike
25’ Bear Crawl (There is no movement at all at the spine)
5/5 Dead bug (Hold every rep for 3 seconds)
B1. Soft tissue mobilisation
With a barbell, a foam roller or a LaCrosse ball
B2. PNF quad stretch
– Contraction for 5 seconds pushing against the band by moving your foot down
– Stretch for 5 seconds by pulling your foot up with the band
5/5 Single leg hip thrust
5 Negative Chin-ups (For T-spine mobility)
50’ Broad Jumps
5 Slam ball
A: Metcon (Weight)
Back Squat from pins
Work up to a heavy double for the day
Use a safety bar if possible
EVERY REP has to be done with a good technique. Stop as soon as your form starts to fall apart.
B: Metcon (Weight)
Odd: 4 Push Jerks @75-80%
Even: 15 Box jumps @30″/24″
Athlete: This is the third and last session of the Push Jerk progression. The weight should start to be heavy and challenging but every rep must be performed with good form.
Point of performance:
– The weight on the barbell has to be heavier than last week.
– Apply force with your arm from the drive to the final position.
– In order to be able to transfer your force to the barbell, make sure to keep your core braced until the final position.
C: Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
2 x AMRAP 7minutes
6 Deadlift @335/245lbs
8 DB Bench press @70/50lbs
22 Air Squats
Rest 2 minutes between AMRAPs
Continue where you left off for one big AMRAP score.
Athlete: We continue with the Deadlift progression by increasing the weight for the fourth consecutive week.
D: Metcon (5 Rounds for time)
E5MOM for 25 minutes
150′ Sled push @light, running
Goal: Improve your respiratory capacity.
Points of performance:
– You should have around 30 seconds of rest before you start the next set.
E: Metcon (No Measure)
10/10 Bent over lateral raises
50’/50′ Fat grip Single DB Farmer carry
If you do not have fat grips, roll a shirt or towel around the DB’s handle to make it harder to carry.